Chamber Travel Club
FREE Chamber Travel Club! Join now for exciting travel opportunities around the globe.
Join the Travel Club Email list, it's easy, just click here and enter your name and email address.
We'll add you to our Travel Club e-mail list to keep you informed of our upcoming trips.
Follow us on social media!
Read Travels with Marilyn here:
- 07/30/2022 - Colorado’s gold is found in its history Link
- 04/23/2022 - Time to scratch some great trips off your bucket list Link
- 03/12/2022 - For the love of art and architecture, think Spain for 2023 Link
- 02/19/2022 - Experience Ireland like a Royal in 2023 Link
- 01/29/2022 - Traveling is a bit different in the Covid era Link
- 12/11/2021 - My vagabond shoes are longing to go to New York, New York Link
- 08/14/2021 - America’s heritage, music, food is focus of travel in 2022 Link
- 07/03/2021 - Cruising to exotic ports in Italy and Greece should be in your future Link
- 06/16/2021 - The spiritual force of the Mississippi awaits exploration Link
- 05/22/2021 - Historic trains and hotels featured on Colorado tour Link
- 04/11/2021 - Start packing! We’ll soon by traveling again Link
Marilyn Foster, Carson City Chamber Travel Ambassador
For the Latest International Entry Requirements go to: CIBTvisas
2022 Collette Tours
For information on health protocols and the on-tour experience, please visit Collette's Traveling Well page
Spotlight on Santa Fe Holiday
December 11 – 16, 2022
Regluar Rates: Double $2,349; Single $2,749; Triple $2,319
For bookings made after Jul 11, 2022 call for rates.
HIGHLIGHTS… Walking Tour of Santa Fe Plaza, Georgia O’Keeffe Museum, Loretto Chapel, Santa Fe School of Cooking, Turquoise Trail, Allan Houser Sculpture Garden, Bandelier National Monument, El Santuario de Chimayo, Choice on Tour.
London & Paris
with Optional 3-Night Amsterdam Post Tour Extension
December 26, 2022 January 2, 2023
Book by Aug 27, 2022 & Save $200 Per Person:
Regular Rates: Double $4,099; Single $4,799; Triple $4,069
Discounted Rates: Double $3,899* Single $4,599; Triple $3,869
For bookings made after Aug 27, 2022 call for rates.
Highlights... St. Pauls Cathedral, Big Ben, Eurostar Train, Arc de Triomphe, New Years Eve in Paris, Paradis Latin Cabaret, Eiffel Tower Dinner, Seine River Cruise
2023 Collette Tours
Essence of Thailand
with Optional 4-Night Singapore Pre Tour Extension
February 2 – 17, 2023
Regular Rates: Double $5,199; Single $5,999
For bookings made after Jul 03, 2022 call for rates.
HIGHLIGHTS… Bangkok, Reclining Buddha, Emerald Buddha, Bangkok Street Food, Choices on Tour, Sukhothai, Chiang Rai, The Golden Triangle, Chiang Mai, Elephant Experience in Chiang Mai, Lanna Home Visit, Home-Hosted Meal, Phuket, Tuk Tuk Rides
with Optional 4-Night Barcelona and Costa Brava Post Tour Extension
February 3 – 14, 2023
Per Person Rates*: Double $3,748; Single $4,548; Triple $3,698 (* All Rates are Per Person and are subject to change)
HIGHLIGHTS… Madrid, The Prado Museum, Toledo, Choices on Tour, Cordoba, La Mezquita, Seville, Flamenco Show, Granada, The Alhambra, Valencia, Paella Experience, Barcelona, La Sagrada Familia
Patagonia: Edge of the World
featuring Argentina, Chile, and a 4-Night Patagonia Cruise
March 05 — March 18, 2023
Highlights.....Buenos Aires, Perito Moreno Glacier, Patagonian Estancia, Torres del Paine National Park, 4-Night Fjord Cruise, Ainsworth Bay, Tucker Islets, Pia Glacier, Glacier Alley, Cape Horn, Wulaia Bay, Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego National Park, Tango Show
Limited availabilty. All space is on a first come first serve basis.
Book by Sept 6, 2022 & Save $150 Per Person:
B Cabin Double Rate
A Cabin Double Rate
AA Cabin Double Rate
AAA Cabin Double Rate
AAA Superior Cabin Double Rate
with Optional 3-Night Jordan: Petra & the Dead Sea Post Tour Extension
March 21 – 30, 2023
Book by Sept 22, 2022 & Save $200 Per Person:
Double $5,099; Single $6,299; Triple $5,049
Discounted Rates: Double $4,899* Single $6,099; Triple $4,849
For bookings made after Sep 22, 2022 call for rates
HIGHLIGHTS... Tel Aviv, Jaffa, Carmel Market Food Tour, Caesarea, Druze Lunch, Golan Heights, Sea of Galilee, Nazareth, Mount of Olives, Jerusalem, Home-Hosted Dinner, The Western Wall, Yad Vashem, Holocaust Survivor Discussion, Masada, Dead Sea
Discover Bluegrass Country & the Smoky Mountains
featuring Louisville, Lexington, Gatlinburg & Asheville
April 13 – 21, 2023
Book October 13, 2022 & Save $120 Per Person:
Double $3,119; Single $4,019; Triple $3,089
Discounted Rates: Double $2,999* Single $3,899 Triple $2,969
For bookings made after Oct 13, 2022 call for rates.
HIGHLIGHTS… Churchill Downs, Kentucky Derby Museum, Old Louisville Walking Tour, Choice on Tour, Buffalo Trace Bourbon Distillery, Lexington Horse Farms, Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Anakeesta, Asheville, Biltmore Estate
with Optional 3-Night Rome Pre Tour Extension
and/or Optional 2-Night Gourmet Bologna Post Tour Extension
September 13 – 21, 2023
Book by March 14, 2023 and save $50 per person:
Double $3,699; Single $4,099; Triple $3,669
Discounted Rates: Double $3,649* Single $4,049; Triple $3,619
HIGHLIGHTS… Montecatini Terme, Lucca, Gothic Line, Winery Tour, Florence, Choice on Tour, Pisa, Cooking Class, Cheese Farm, San Gimignano
Carson City Chamber of Commerce Trips 2023
Castles & Legends of Ireland
April 26 - May 7, 2023
Land Only Price: $4475 double per person; $5375 single
On this fully escorted 12-day Luxury Warther Tour of Ireland, you will experience the perfect balance of two-night stays in castle hotels, see wild & bucolic scenery and experience the Irish culture. Your expert Irish tour leader will provide insight into all that makes Ireland and its people so unique and charming. This tour has something for everyone as you will see in your itinerary. There’s even time to enjoy golf on famous links.
- All Rates are Per Person and are subject to change, based on air inclusive package from RNO unless otherwise noted.
- Air itineraries may not be available until documents are received. Air seats are assigned by the airline for the entire group. Seat changes can only be attempted upon receipt of tickets and documents at which time availability may be limited. If specific seat assignments are vital to your reservation, we recommend individual air reservations rather than booking air with the group.
- Effective immediately and through December 31, 2023 tour departures, we require all guests to be fully vaccinated in order to participate in this tour. Although destination entry requirements may differ, if you are unvaccinated, you will not be able to join us on these tours. All guests are required to bring proof of vaccination (official vaccination certificate in paper) on tour.