Leadership Institute 2023
Now accepting applications
The Carson City Chamber Leadership Institute Class of 2022 recently graduated 15 new community leaders after completing a very successful year.
- They were treated to a behind the scenes look at how this city operates
- They met the city’s leaders and other movers and shakers
- They met legislators and Supreme Court justices and received private tours of various state government departments
- They worked together as an incredible team to complete a class project and created a wonderful space for the residents of Eagle Valley Children’s Home
- They made amazing contacts, many of whom will be life-long friends
- They learned through teamwork how leaders are created
- And more………….
Sign up to be a part of the Class of 2023 starting October 14.
Chamber Member Tuition Payment Options:
Application must be submitted with a $500 deposit and received via email firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the Carson City Chamber of Commerce, 1900 South Carson Street, Carson City NV 89701, no later than 4:30 p.m., August 26, 2022.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicant must be employed by a business or organization that has a current membership in good standing with the Carson City Chamber of Commerce
Choice 1: Pay a deposit of $500 by 8/26/2022 and the $650 balance due by 9/30/2022: